10 YEARS OF EXCELLENCE
Experience the benefits of NextPage Today
Create mobile apps with the web technologies
Free and open source, Ionic offers a library of mobile-optimized HTML, CSS and JS components, gestures, and tools for building highly interactive apps. Built with Sass and optimized for AngularJS.
Speed is important. So important that you only notice when it isn’t there. Ionic is built to perform and behave great on the latest mobile devices. With minimal DOM manipulation, zero jQuery, and hardware accelerated transitions.
Angular & Ionic
A match made in heaven. Ionic utilizes Angular in order to create a powerful SDK most suited to develop rich and robust applications. Ionic not only looks nice, but its core architecture is built for serious app development, and Angular ties in perfectly.
Ionic is modeled on popular native mobile development SDKs, making it easy to understand for anyone that has built a native app for iOS or Android.
Clean, simple, and functional. Ionic has been designed to work and display beautifully on all current mobile devices. With tons of popular mobile components, typography, interactive paradigms, and a gorgeous (yet extensible) base theme.
What people Think.
When the world was moving at a very speedy pace, NextPage helped us stay connected. Thanks to their unique services and supports. We were able to reach our clients across the globe and also monitored shipping and delivery with simple apps.
I was so inspired when I found Ionic. It fills a gap that’s missing when building for mobile and solves many complexities that otherwise require multiple libraries, keeping your code cleaner. Overall, it just makes mobile development fun and fast, so I am really impressed by the services provided by NextPage.
Discover your business potential with Nextpage
Why Mobiles are Important?
Mobile apps have been around for some time and there is a lot of hype around the developing market.
1. Ubiquity of smartphones: Smartphones will increasingly replace feature phones in stores. Nearly everyone will be able to use smartphone apps, not just – as of now – business people, social networkers and gamers.
2. Manifoldness of possibilities: Smartphones are small computers which are becoming more and more powerful. They will be suitable for an increasing number of tasks which have previously been restricted to laptops or desktops.
3. Ubiquity of app stores: For the foreseeable future, Smartphones will always depend on the app store. If you have a smartphone or advanced feature phone you will have easy and convenient access to the world of apps.
4. Unmatched user-experience: Apps offer a user-experience which mobile Websites or widgets are unable to provide.
5. Proximity to customers: Mobile devices, especially Smartphones, are much more personal and intimate devices than a laptop or desktop device